Friday, October 18, 2013

An Introduction.

So I just wanted to give a bit of an introduction to both me and what this blog will be all about!

My name is Ashley Tani and I was born and raised in Torrance, CA. It's a part of LA county and I love where it is because it's about 10-15 minutes away from the beach and 25 minutes away from the heart of LA. I am 21 years old and I have 2 older siblings and 5 nieces and nephews so life gets crazy and hectic sometimes. I love my parents and I owe everything I have to them. They are the most amazing supporters in the entire world.

I somewhat recently made the decision to stop my college education and pursue a career in makeup. I am finishing up this semester but after that I plan to go to cosmetology school to get my esthetician's license. I basically just went to regular college because that's what I thought I was supposed to do and that's what all of my friends were doing and I thought I would be judged if I did anything else. But I was just so unhappy with where I was. So after talking to my parents, they told me to just go for what I want so that's exactly what I plan to do!

Makeup-wise I've done a lot of proms, weddings, homecomings and everything but nothing further than that. But today, I did my very first photo shoot! It was very exciting and there will definitely a post on that going up soon! It was so fun and it just made it even more clear that this is what I want to do.

On this blog I will include jobs that I work, makeup tips, (maybe) some fashion, hauls, and just little sneak peeks into my everyday life as well :)

So to make a long and very wordy story short: I'm just chasing my dream and I'm going to be posting all about it. It's going to be a crazy roller coaster but I would love to take you along for the ride.

1 comment:

  1. Ash ! I'm so proud you're pursuing what you're truly passionate about !! You are absolutely gifted with cosmetology (how can I forget my junior prom look?!) & I know you can do anything you put you're mind to . Miss you big sis & I hope to catch up with you soon <3

    ReplyDelete