(These are not in any particular order)
1. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation ($9.47): Mine looks really gross. Sorry but I use it a ton. I have mentioned this foundation before but I have to bring it up again because the price point just makes it even more amazing. It's got great coverage, lasts a long time, and doesn't break me out!
2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder ($3.97): Sooooo I've literally used this so much all of the writing came off of the packaging. (That might happen a lot in this post) This powder is freaking amazing. I have ridiculously oily skin and this keeps my skin nice and matte. But also, not so matte that my skin looks unnatural. The only other powder that I like as much as this one is from NARS and it's literally 10x the price.
3. NYX Photo-Loving Primer ($9.99- side note; this usually retails for $11.99 according the the NYX website but I've bought it at Target for $9.99 so that still counts...right?): This is great because it's got that smooth silicone-like feel but it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It helps my foundation go on very smoothly and also helps it to last a lot longer.
4. Rimmel Brow Pencil ($3.49): This is probably my 8th one of these. I've never repurchased anything 8 times so that's already saying quite a bit. Lol. But I really like this pencil because it lasts all day and I never really have to touch up my brows throughout the day.
5. Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara ($4.49): I use this to set my brows and it works amazingly well. Or I guess, to be honest, I haven't tried very many brow gels but I never have to touch up my eyebrows so this must be doing something right.
6. ELF Studio Blush in Berry Merry ($3): Pretty much all of the ELF Studio blushes are really great but this one just happens to be my favorite. They have amazing pigmentation and last for a long time. And you'll never run out of product because you hardly need any to get a beautiful look.
7. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer ($6.49): This concealer is perfect for highlighting under the eyes. It has medium coverage (I wouldn't use this for spot covering) and highlights amazingly. It helps make me look much more awake!
8. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara ($10): This is pretty much the only mascara that doesn't smudge on my lower lashes. If you know me in real life, you know that I cry very easily while watching TV/movies (I'm talking like even during commercials, it's really embarrassing) and this lasts even through that. And the teeny-tiny brush grabs every little eyelash and really makes them stand out.
9. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze ($6.99): This has been one of my holy grail products for about 3 years now. I love it because when I'm in a hurry I just slap this all over my lid and it looks like I put tons of effort into my eyeshadow when it took negative 2 seconds. This can also be used as an eyeshadow base with other shadows as well. There are a ton of beautiful colors in this collection to choose from so there's something for everyone.
10. Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm ($7): Last but not least. This lip balm is sooooo hydrating. It makes my lips feel smooth and silky. I like wearing this overnight because I wake up with plump and moisturized lips. You can also wear this during the day and it just helps even out your lips and makes them look perfect. It also smells like strawberries which I love!
*Please note that prices on these products could vary based on where you're buying them from.
I really hope this helps you out! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! :)
Oh and here's a little bonus! I did a photoshoot last week with my friend Kara Chin who runs a fashion blog called Stylish in Seattle <-----Click the link and check her out! :)
Here's some behind the scenes photos of me doing her makeup and a sneak peak of the shoot!
I went for a very casual makeup look with just a little hint of edginess with a neutral smokey eye :)
-Estee Lauder powder foundation
-Urban Decay brow kit
-NARS eyeshadow primer
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Suspect (from the Naked 2 palette)
-MAC eyeshadows in Brulee and Concrete
-MAC gel eyeliner in Blacktrack
-MAC blush in Harmony
-NARS blush in Madly
-Loreal lipstick in Fairest Nude
All photos were taken by my pal Taylor Matsunaga. She also shot the photos that will be on Kara's blog so I will link that as soon as it's up. You can see more of Taylor's photos ----> here :)
But she mostly does film (she just happens to also be a good photographer) so check out her YouTube channel -----> here :)
Hope you enjoyed this suuuuper long post! Haha.
Have a great week! :)