Friday, November 29, 2013

Giving Thanks: Complete fall look!

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all had amazing holiday with your loved ones. Here's the makeup and outfit I wore yesterday to my family gathering. I hope this can give you some inspiration for the rest of fall! :)

*beware of the picture of me with no makeup

Step 1: Makeup

Before (shield your eyes everyone):

After:

I went for very natural looking skin, a neutral smokey eye, and a slightly bolder lip. Perfect for a casual night with friends or family :)

Products used:
-Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
-Maybelline Dream-Lumi Touch concealer
-NARS translucent pressed powder
-MAC blush in Harmony (as a contour)
-ELF blush in Berry Merry
-Revlon lip butter in Sugar Plum



Eye focus:
-Rimmel brow pencil in Black Brown
-Urban decay eyeshadows: Sidecar (across the lid), Smog + Darkhorse (in the outer corner)
-MAC eyeshadows: Brulee (on the brow bone), Woodwinked (lower lash line), and Carbon (outer 1/3 of the lower lash line)
-Maybelline gel eyeliner in Blackest Black
-Clinique bottom lash mascara
-Urban Decay Cannonball mascara

Step 2: Outfit
*my deepest apologies because I'm awful at mirror selfies



Clothes/accessories:
-Sweater: Forever 21
-Black cami: Tilly's
-Skater skirt: Target
-Shoes: Urban Outfitters
-Watch: Nordstrom
-Infinity scarf: American Apparel
Also, please keep in mind that I live in Southern California so this outfit is definitely fall appropriate around here. Haha. If you live in a colder climate I would suggest adding some tights, warmer boots, and maybe layer denim jacket over the sweater :)

Step 3: Nails



Sephora by OPI: Chestnuts About You
I am obsessed with this nail polish! I love it at all times of the year but especially in the fall/winter time. It's a really nice metallic rose gold that I feel compliments all different skin tones. 

Step 4: Enjoy the fun!





I am thankful for so much this year. A lot has changed in my life and a lot of big decisions were made so I would just like to thank anyone and everyone who has supported me in my endeavors. I have the most amazing family and friends. 

Thanks for putting up with me <3
-Ashley

1 comment: