Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top 15 MAC eyeshadows! :)

So I've been gone for a bit...but I'm back! Lol. Finally done with finals and all that jazz and now I'm free, free, free at last! :)

Here I have my MAC pro palette of 15 eyeshadows that I chose individually. Please keep in mind that I filled this palette over the course of many months as it would be farrrr too expensive to buy all of these at once. Lol.



I have the new pro palette which retails for $8 and then the eyeshadow insert was an additional $2 and then every little eyeshadow pan was $10 so let's just not do the math for how much money I've used on this palette. Lol. But I honestly handpicked every single shade knowing that I would definitely use it. As you can tell, I don't really venture very far from neutral colors but there's enough range here so I can go from a really natural look to an intense/dark smokey eye ;)


Top row (L-R):
1. Brulee. The perfect matte highlight. I'm not a fan of just white because I find it to be a little too harsh for everyday wear so this beige/cream color is perfect.
2. Phloof!
3. Nylon this and Phloof! are the ultimate inner-corner highlight shades.
4. Naked Lunch
5. All That Glitters


Middle row (L-R):
1. Patina. Probably my most-used shade in the entire palette. It's perfect for all over the lid. I literally wear this almost everyday.
2. Wood Winked. Another shade I use all the time. I have yet to find a dupe of this.
3. Shale
4. Satin Taupe. My favorite for when I'm doing a very blended out smokey eye. 
5. Sketch. The first eyeshadow to ever teach me the power of purple eye makeup paired with brown eyes (it's great).


Bottom row (L-R):
1. Cork. My go-to shade for blending out a smokey look.
2. Concrete. My current favorite for deepening the outer corner of my eyes.
3. Folie
4. Embark. The perrrrrfect chocolate brown.
5. Carbon. The classic matte black that everyone needs in their collection. I actually love the fact that it's not a super pigmented shade, but that's just me because I'm all about subtlety.

Hope this helped you if you're in the market for some MAC eyeshadows. I truly believe that they have some of the best quality ones available that aren't super expensive (well they're kind of expensive if you're buying a lot but you know what I mean) They also offer 2 & 4 pan palettes and individual eyeshadows as well! 

Thanks for putting up with me :)
-Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment