Sunday, January 19, 2014

London Makeup Haul!

Hellooooo! So I've been gone once again,,,whoops. I was in London and Paris for 10 days and before that it was Christmas and New Years and it was just a lot. Lol. But in celebration of my trip I thought I would show you some of the makeup items I bought while I was gone.

I mostly just got things that I can't get in the US and I'm soooo excited for these products.

Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
Every British beauty guru talks about it every 2 seconds on youtube and on their blogs so I knew I had to try it out. Let me tell you that this is not all hype. It's so good! It gives amazing coverage and is smooth/creamy but doesn't crease.
Soap & Glory Supercat Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen
THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST EYELINER I'VE EVER TRIED. (I'm yelling because it's that serious) It's super black and pigmented and it lasts allllllll day. I have super oily eyelids so my eyeliner tends to transfer onto the rest of my eyelid but this one doesn't budge at all. I loved it so much I had to buy two.

Sleek Contouring Blush Palette
I knew I had to try some Sleek products while I was here because it's inexpensive and I heard that they're amazing quality. This palette is perfect for travel. The bronzer is such a nice contouring shade. It's not orange at all and not too muddy. The highlighter is pretty but natural and the blush gives you a nice bronzy-glow.



Sleek Lip 4 Lipstick Palette(s)
Ballet 858 (Nudes)
Tease 856 (Reds)
There were so many nice lip shades that I literally wanted to try them all so I thought a couple of palettes would be the perfect place to start. All of the shades are super highly pigmented and each palette includes matte, gloss, and satin finishes.

Topshop cream blush in Head Over Heels
Yes, you can get Topshop in the US but I just saw this and really wanted it so, sue me. Lol. But I love this cute corally-pink shade. Even though it's winter, in Southern California it feels like Summer so I'm just going to live it up with this summery color. 

Topshop lipstick in Beguiled 
I love this deep, berry, vampy shade. (That was a lot of adjectives. Lol) It's deep but not overwhelming and it makes your teeth look really white :) I also really love the formula because it feel very comfortable on the lips.

Hope you enjoyed seeing some foreign makeup products. Haha. You can buy pretty much all of these things online it's just a bit of a pain. Lol. I think I did a pretty good job at restraining myself in terms of not buying too much. Everything else I bought on my trip were just clothes and gifts for others so I didn't go too crazy ;) 

P/S: A little random but I got this ring from Topshop and thought it was so cute. I also liked my nail color today. So. Yeah. This picture happened. Lol. In case you're wondering I'm wearing Mint Candy Apple from Essie.


I hope the new year is treating you well so far and I can't wait to see what 2014 brings! :)

Thanks for putting up with me <3
-Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment